- To reduce substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, mental and community health vulnerability among men, women, adolescent boys and girls, children and transgender to access improved services in prevention, treatment, care and support.
- To exclusively advocate for supportive policies for vulnerable persons affected by substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, mental health and community health related issues
- To develop knowledge base on substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, mental health and community health.
Objectives with supporting strategies:
- Being an effective organization (institutionalization)
- Raising awareness of the mass on issues like substance abuse, HIV/AIDS and General and Mental health and do advocacy at policy and all stake holder level on the same issues
- Develop a number of health service delivery system
- Develop knowledge base on thematic areas ( i.e. Substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, Mental & Community health) through social and scientific research and related publications
- Building network and partnership with national and international organizations pursuing human development objectives
- Ensure sustainability of the CREA Society
To carry out effective the tasks laid out by the general objectives CREA has chosen five operational strategies, which are:
- Training & Education
- Project Development
- Advocacy & Awareness &
- Social Business